Our current and regular opening times are: Monday, Tuesdays & Thursday 9am – 5.30pm and Saturday 10am – 1pm.
We have carefully assessed, in line with government’s guidelines to make sure that social distancing can be maintained. The measures include arrangements for returned books to be stored separately for 72 hours, a new cleaning regime and physical measures such as screens and signs.
We can have 30 people within the building and ask customers to wear face coverings whilst inside the library, sanitise hands on arrival, follow the one-way system and place any books that you touch but decide not to buy or take out into the crates provided.
We have the following services on offer:
• Returning books within the foyer in crates provided
• Browsing within our library
• Face to face reservations for books within our library
• Browsing and buying within our bookshop
• Access to 6 public computers and printing. Secondary school aged children (12+) and adults only at this stage (who can be accompanied by children).
• Printing from our PCs
• Online Support Services Mondays & Thursdays by appointment only
• ESOL sessions
• Doorstep Chat. If you or anyone you know is shielding and would like one of our volunteers to visit you for a 30min doorstep chat do let us know. You can call or email to book an appointment.
If you would like any further information about the services we offer or would like to book an Online Support Services or Doorstep Chat appointment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8378 5358